[Proj] PROJ4 7 parameter datum shift Beijing 1954

Noel Zinn (cc) ndzinn at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 14:11:00 EST 2011

First thing to try is to reverse the signs of the three rotations.  I believe that proj.4 uses a “position vector” rotation sense.  This may be a “coordinate frame” transformation.  Judging from the RZ value and the differences in Eastings, this might work (but I haven’t run the numbers).  -Noel

Noel Zinn, Principal, Hydrometronics LLC
+1-832-539-1472 (office), +1-281-221-0051 (cell)
noel.zinn at hydrometronics.com (email)
http://www.hydrometronics.com (website)