[Proj] How to get Projection information from DWG file

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 08:30:00 EST 2011

I have a AutoCad drawing file of some part of sweden. I have converted this
dwg file into shape file. When I opened this shapefile in MapWindow, i
noticed that there is no projection information defined in it. I would like
to know, how i can get projection information from dwg file before
converting it into shapefile ? May i use some tool or software ? Need some
guidance.