[Proj] wgs84 northings and eastings

Clifford J Mugnier cjmce at lsu.edu
Tue May 24 10:27:06 EST 2011

ED50 is not a projection.  It is a datum, just like WGS84.

Clifford J. Mugnier, C.P., C.M.S.
Chief of Geodesy,
Center for GeoInformatics
Department of Civil Engineering
Patrick F. Taylor Hall 3223A
LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
Baton Rouge, LA  70803
Voice and Facsimile:  (225) 578-8536 [Academic]
Voice and Facsimile:  (225) 578-4578 [Research]
Cell: (225) 328-8975 [Academic & Research]
Honorary Life Member of the
Louisiana Society of Professional Surveyors
Fellow Emeritus of the ASPRS
Member of the Americas Petroleum Survey Group