[Proj] Novice Examples?

Michael Speth spethm at landcareresearch.co.nz
Thu Oct 6 18:04:30 EST 2011

Thank you Frank for helping me with the initial parameters for testing
Spheroids!  I am now trying to test Ellipsoidals  and I have a problem
with the parameters I am passing proj.4.

Here are the arguments that I am trying to use:

    ./proj +proj=cea +lon_0=0 +e=0.5 +R_A=1 +ellps=WGS84 -E <<EOF
    0 0
    EOF

And the resulting output:

    Rel. 4.7.1, 23 September 2009