[Proj] apply plane rotation after transverse Mercator projection

Clifford J Mugnier cjmce at lsu.edu
Wed Oct 12 08:50:44 EST 2011

I don't know if PROJ4 has it, but the Rosenmund projection as used in Switzerland sounds like what you want.

Clifford J. Mugnier, C.P., C.M.S.
Chief of Geodesy,
Center for GeoInformatics
Department of Civil Engineering
Patrick F. Taylor Hall 3531
LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
Baton Rouge, LA  70803
Voice and Facsimile:  (225) 578-8536 [Academic]
Voice and Facsimile:  (225) 578-4578 [Research]
Cell: (225) 328-8975 [Academic & Research]
Honorary Life Member of the
Louisiana Society of Professional Surveyors
Fellow Emeritus of the ASPRS
Member of the Americas Petroleum Survey Group