[Proj] rHEALPix new parameters

Michael Speth spethm at landcareresearch.co.nz
Thu Oct 13 20:22:23 EST 2011

Greetings,
   I've implemented the HEALPix projection and have now moved on to
implementing a new projection called rHEALPix.  I have two questions
regarding this implementation.

* rHEALPix requires 2 new parameters (spole and npole).  How do I
specify those parameters on the command line?  (In the code I am using
the pr_param function.

* The rHEALPix projection uses the HEALPix projection.  So is it
possible to create a header with corresponding c file that shares common
functions between the HEALPix and rHEALPix projections?  If so, how
should I name the files?

Thanks

--
Michael Speth