[Proj] rHEALPix new parameters

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Oct 16 22:19:23 EST 2011

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Michael Speth
<spethm at landcareresearch.co.nz> wrote:
> Hello.  I updated the source to use the trunk.  Here are the updated
> changes.
>
> http://code.scenzgrid.org/index.php/p/scenzgrid-proj4/source/tree/master/src/PJ_healpix.c
>
> Thank you for looking over the source!

Michael,

Ah, you called my bluff!  Debugging through the code
I see the problem is (at least) that you did not specify a
type code in the pj_param code.  You need to prefix the
parameter name with a type code character - 'i' for an
integer parameter.

eg.
    int npole = pj_param(P->ctx, P->params,"inpole").i;
    int spole = pj_param(P->ctx,P->params,"ispole").i;

By the way, it is more conventional to collect such parameters
in your initialization functions and to declare them as part of
your projection details via the PROJ_PARMS__ macro.  You can
see an example of this early in PJ_gstmerc.c for instance.