[Proj] rHEALPix new parameters

Eric Miller EMiller at dfg.ca.gov
Wed Oct 19 16:33:02 EST 2011

Frank,

Did you have any thoughts on dealing with the minus zero problem in the test comparisons?  I guess some compilers (Intel, others?) will print "-0.00" in some cases which causes the textual comparison to "0.00" to fail.

See the message from "brick <brickflying at gmail.com>" on 9/27.
--

Eric G. Miller
Staff Programmer