[Proj] Axis orientations resource

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Mon Sep 5 06:10:19 EST 2011

Hello all

As a side effect of the GeoAPI wrapper work, there is a list of all EPSG codes
supported by Proj.4 grouped by their axis orientations. There is the URL in case
it may be of some use:

https://geoapi.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/geoapi/trunk/geoapi-proj4/src/main/resources/org/opengis/wrapper/proj4/axis-orientations.txt

I presume that similar resource already exists somewhere else. But for GeoAPI I
needed not only the axis orientations of the CRS itself, but also the axis
orientations of the base CRS when applicable. So in the above file, orientations
like "en,ne" are for "<orientation of projected CRS>,<orientation of base CRS>".

     Regards,

         Martin