[Proj] [patch] add missing projects.h

Judd Taylor judd.t at orbitalsystems.com
Mon Apr 9 10:03:41 EST 2012

I'd like to add some information about the problem we're seeing with the missing projects.h file.

The code in question is a PDL (perl data language) binding to the Proj library written back in 2002 or 2003. This code uses projects.h to get the enumeration of the projections and their parameter for use in a code generator that writes the actual bindings and docs used for the interface.

As far as I know, this is not available through proj_api.h. I've not worked directly with Proj since the way back on version 4.4.7, when the above solution using projects.h was suggested on this list. Can anyone here confirm whether this functionality is present in the proj_api.h that ships with 4.8.0?

I'm specifically looking for the function pj_get_list_ref(), which is defined in projects.h.

Thanks,
    Judd

Judd Taylor
Software Engineer