[Proj] [patch] add missing projects.h

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Tue Apr 10 04:48:19 EST 2012

Hello,

I am following different discussions about this "do some changes in the headers" -matter ...
and I wonder why does anybody need to touch the interface?

To tell the truth I really do not like these changes in the interface - why not keep the interface
constant and do some additional work inside the library to achieve that? That would be more
practical and professional ;)

Regards: Janne.