No subject

Mon Dec 17 20:22:47 EST 2012

for transforming image coordinates to projected coordinates) is a property
of the raster image, not of the projection itself. (Am I right?)
You can generate a simple six line text world file containing the A-F
coefficients using the coefficients:

-B
-E

You have to check the sings and probably the C and F values has to be
modified because in the world file the image coordinates are counted from
top left corner, what is probably not the case of CoordSys.

Best Regards,
Gabor