[Proj] API documentation for Gdal/Ogr with C#

Mustafa646 noorcs22 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:19:36 EST 2012

I want to assign projection to shapefile in my web C# application, for this
i am using Gdal/OGR/OSR C# bindings and add osr_csharp.dll and
ogr_csharp.dll references. But i am facing some difficulty while writing the
code for assigning projection to shapefile. I want to know is there any API
documentation for this which can help me to understand the classes/methods
of these libraries. OR if anybody have some piece of code for assigning
projection to shapefile , then it will be great help for me.