[Proj] How common is it that a zero shift means undefined in an NTv2 file?

Mikael Rittri Mikael.Rittri at carmenta.com
Thu Feb 9 10:58:53 EST 2012

Oops, I happened to hit Control + Enter by mistake, which means "Send". Sorry.
The end was supposed to be:

I wonder if anyone knows of other NTv2 files where zero shifts are supposed to mean undefined?

As far as I know, most NTv2 files extrapolate the datum shifts, so that they can fill a rectangular grid with
shift values that are continuous and sensible (for some definition of sense).

But maybe there are other countries that use the British style?

Best regards,

Mikael Rittri
Carmenta
Sweden