[Proj] Proj Release

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Feb 22 11:55:35 EST 2012

On 12-02-22 06:27 AM, Martin Raspaud wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> Here is a patch for the aforementioned feature.

Martin,

Very quick! Could you file this as a ticket at http://proj.osgeo.org/
please?

> Two questions though:
> - - How and where do I change the documentation ? I'm not sure I've seen
> documentation for the geos projection somewhere...

An excellent question and one that has been neglected.  For the healpix
projection the documentation was added in the FAQ but I think this will
be unwieldy in the longer term.  I have created a ProjectionsList wiki
page which for now will be the home to docs for new projections added to
PROJ.4.  At some point we might also add wiki docs for existing common
projections.

   http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/wiki/ProjList

> - - Are there unittests I need to modify/add to ?

I would appreciate adding a brief test of new projections in
proj/nad/testvarious with the results in tv_out.dist.