[Proj] Vertical Datum Shift

Michal Seidl michal.seidl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:19:28 EST 2012

Hi,
I also started playing with vertical datum just about week ago, so I have
this experience.
+geoidgrids works with proj4 version 4.8.0. Now the trunk version in SVN
repository. Download and run ./configure, make on linux machine from top
directory. (have no idea how on Windows).  You will find compiled binaries
at src folder. Than run this executable for testing. In my case I did not
the last step make install to prevent currently installed packages from
Ubuntu repository.

You have to use PROJ_LIB=<path to nad directory> to force new compiled proj
to see your gtx file.

Hope this help. Michal