[Proj] PROJ 4.8.0 Release Candidate 1

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Mar 13 10:46:51 EST 2012

RC1 looks good here on Windows with MSVC.

Question for someone: for an x64 build on Windows, I don't see any x64
switches in nmake.opt or makefile.vc - so am I correct that there are no
special steps for compiling PROJ for x64?  (in other words, actual
Winx64 PROJ builds are not possible to produce?)

Thanks.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna