[Proj] PROJ 4.8.0 Release Candidate 1

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Mar 14 02:19:15 EST 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 11:50 PM, Martin Raspaud <martin.raspaud at smhi.se> wrote:
> On 09/03/12 09:24, Martin Raspaud wrote:
>

>> Hi again,
>>
>> Here is the patch.
>
> Hi Frank,
>
> Nice that you release proj 4.8.0. Did you get chance to update with the
> patch I sent you ? Otherwise I'll have to accomodate in the documentation...

Martin,

The only change I made from the RC1 was extending the NEWS
file a bit.  I'd appreciate it if you could file your patch in Trac so it
does not get lost.  I'll try to incorporate it in trunk as soon as practical.
Also, try to describe the nature of the issue in the ticket, so we can
decide if it also belongs in the 4.8 branch.