[Proj] [patch] add missing projects.h

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Mon Mar 26 06:24:10 EST 2012

Le 26/03/12 12:54, Martin Desruisseaux a écrit :
> "projects.h" was wrongly included by "jniproj.c", because I didn't knew it was a
> private file. I will replace the include by "proj_api.h" and test the build.

Sorry for the confusion. I though that the error report was about the building
Proj.4 from the sources. I noticed that the source files from
"http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.8.0.zip" contain "projects.h", so my
above comment doesn't apply.

As a side note, I noticed that some source files use #include <projects.h> while
some other files (namely cs2cs.c, gen_cheb.c, geod.c, geod_for.c, geod_inv.c,
geod_set.c, jniproj.c, p_series.c, pj_deriv.c, pj_ellps.c, pj_list.c,
pj_strerrno.c, proj.c) use #include "projects.h". Is there a policy about which
form should be used?

     Martin