[Proj] PROJ.4: pj_transform parameters

Doanh Hoang doanh.hoang at mud-maps.com
Thu Oct 4 11:59:18 EST 2012

Hi David.

Thank you for quick support !

Is it right that for another datums (for example : NAD27, NAD83, OSGB, ED
50, etc,...) we can do transformation with only just simple initialization
like projPJ src= pj_init_plus( "+init=epsg:4326"); (I mean that we use only
+init parameter)

Clicking on http://spatialreference.org/ref/epsg/4326 I get :  " Not found,
/ref/epsg/4326. "

Doanh