[Proj] GeographicLib geoid calculations

Noel Zinn (cc) ndzinn at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 20:06:18 EST 2012

Regarding Charles Karney's point (1) below, there are Mean Sea Surface
models available.  DTU10 is a recent MSS from Denmark.  Follow the link
below to research/download:

http://www.space.dtu.dk/English/Research/Scientific_data_and_models/Global_Mean_sea_surface.aspx

The difference between the (level) geoid and the (non-level) MSS is Dynamic
Ocean Topography (DOT).

Noel Zinn, Principal, Hydrometronics LLC
+1-832-539-1472 (office), +1-281-221-0051 (cell)
noel.zinn at hydrometronics.com (email)
http://www.hydrometronics.com (website)