No subject

Wed Apr 10 02:58:04 EST 2013

* 1051,Lambert Conic Conformal (2SP Michigan)
--> looks very close to standard "Lambert Conic Conformal (2SP)", with the=
=20
addition of a new parameter K, the ellipsoid scaling factor.
* 1052,Colombia Urban

I don't think any of those 2 new methods are currently handled by PROJ, so =
the=20
new PCS based on those projection methods (3 Michigan SRS, and several doza=
ins=20
of Colombia PCS) will not be handled by GDAL nor PROJ.

Regarding GDAL, I've improved the add_esri_column.py script (see=20
http://trac.osgeo.org/geotiff/changeset/2446), so that we have more ESRI DA=
TUM=20
names. That should make morphing from/to ESRI .prj files a bit better.

Regarding PROJ.4 'espg' and PostGIS spatial_ref_sys.sql files, I've also ad=
ded=20
the list of SRS that are GEOCCS (GeoCentric) and COMPD_CS (Compound Horizon=
tal=20
+ Vertical).

Please let me know if you see issues.

libgeotiff: