[Proj] Proj4 Projection Coordinates for Geostationary satellite data

Kathryn Jablonski - NOAA Affiliate kathryn.jablonski at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 13 09:38:27 EST 2013

Thanks Janne.

We did try drawing a limiting box inside the earth extents to get all valid
data points within, and this works but cuts out data in the edges of the
earth.  See the following image:

[image: Inline image 1]
We still need the data in between the drawn dotted line blue box and the
edge of the earth.  The data values in the red shaded off earth areas are
very large (2.14 E9) and these are the values that throw the error.  If you
do discard the values in the light red, that is fine but it is throwing an
exception instead, preventing us from proceeding forward.

Thanks for the support!