[Proj] Detecting new lat, lon coordinates from a initial point with an angle and length

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Mon Dec 16 06:55:26 EST 2013

Hello,

well, that is exactly what the proj.4 is created for .. you just
read all the documentation etc. and you should be able
to do it!

http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/

There is no short cut ... except if you find some
open source code somewhere in the net ... which you
anyway have to usually modify.

Best luck! Janne.