[Proj] Add simple transformations to proj

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Wed Jan 2 10:51:37 EST 2013

Am 02.01.2013 15:32, schrieb Jan Hartmann:
> Hi Frank and all, happy new year!
>
> Is the following possible with Proj? I am working with historical maps
> that are rotated with respect to a well known epsg-projection, see for
> example
>
> http://mapserver.sara.nl/a1000/bladgrenzen.html

Simpliest way would be to play with the +towgs84 parameters of the
current EPSG definition.
The first three are shifts of the center of the earth in all three
dimensions, the next three rotations around these axes, and the last a
scale factor.

So I would change the values four to six one after the other and look
for the result. Quantum GIS can handle self-defined proj strings,
create vector grids in all projections, and show them togehter with
other grids.

HTH,
André Joost