[Proj] *SOLVED*: Creating a nadgrid shift file with GDAL

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Tue Jan 22 10:09:19 EST 2013

That's clear, thanks for the information.

I have two questions:

- Is there an error factor available for each data point, i.e. how
precise are the grid shifts really?
- Are the original measurements available, to try out different
interpolations?

Just curious for the German situation, I'm going to ask the same
question at the Dutch topographic service. There is no ntv2 file
available for our country, and I would like to know what happens if I
try to create one with this method, unknow to them :-)

Jan