[Proj] Compilation on AIX64

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jul 11 13:24:44 EST 2013

Netr,

If you want to use a different compiler the usual practice is to do
something like:

export CC="gcc -maix64"
./configure
make

I don't know an particulars about your system or AIX specific issues, but
if you have a followup email on this problem you are more likely to get
asistance if you include the resulting link command in the build and the
error produced.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com