[Proj] #229 - trunk init still broken

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Aug 19 07:13:31 EST 2014

Hi,

Could someone with admin rights in Trac close the 4.8.0 target ?

I've reviewed a few tickets this morning, including the 2 ones identified as
"critical", closing one by adding remaining tests
(http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/ticket/219) and defering the other one for "later"
since it is not particularly new and can be workarounded by adding custom
towgs84 parameters (http://trac.osgeo.org/proj/ticket/241)

If people want specific tickets to go in 4.9.0, I'd suggest them to raise their
criticity and assign 4.9.0 target. We are not going to fix all open remaining
tickets... I think "critical" here means regressions w.r.t previous releases,
compilation issues, ...

"make check" runs OK (except with testntv2 where there are some minor
differences in decimal values, perhaps due to using an updated ntv2_0.gsb grib
?), so we shouldn't be too far from being able to release.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com