[Proj] The area of a rhumb line polygon

Noel Zinn (cc) ndzinn at comcast.net
Tue Dec 16 09:01:29 EST 2014

Thanks for the Matlab versions, Charles.  Why R2014b?  (I'm still running
R2014a, but planning an upgrade to R2015a, which will include the new World
Magnetic Model.)
Noel

Noel Zinn, Principal, Hydrometronics LLC
+1-832-539-1472 (office), +1-281-221-0051 (cell)
noel.zinn at hydrometronics.com (email)
http://www.hydrometronics.com (website)