[Proj] Have LCC center terms, need PROJ.4 terms

support.mn at elisanet.fi support.mn at elisanet.fi
Mon Feb 10 18:14:13 EST 2014

Hello,

after looking the picture you supplied it seems like
there is a rotation and scaling needed or also using
a different center setup for the projection might fix
that rotation:

1) try some other center lon or lat candidates

2) apply some rotation and scaling either using
a 7 parameter datum shift or

3) rotate and scale the resulting projection

It is most likely that any of those 3 corrections
will fix it but if the problem is due to wrong parameters
then number 1 would be the most desirable
solution.

Regards: Janne.