[Proj] Mingw JNI build issue

Mark Christy mchristyuk at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 13:37:56 EST 2014

Hi Mike,
I did get it to build using Microsoft VC++ compiler (used the free express edition).
I had to modify the build scripts to get it to work, but I have at least ended up with a DLL that I can call from Java!
If you can hang on I'll upload my build scripts tomorrow when I'm back in the office.
Cheers
Mark