[Proj] Mingw JNI build issue

Mark Christy mchristyuk at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 03:39:17 EST 2014

Hi Mike,
Here's my complete 4.8.0 build directory with the sources and build scripts.
Looking at it all I had to do was add JNI to the VC++ build script. I also had to change one line in one of the source files just for a pure syntax reason to do with VC++.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4lb38al9bjbzcg8/Proj4.8.0.zip
Cheers
Mark