[Proj] PROJ 4.9.0RC1

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Tue Oct 7 16:22:43 EST 2014

Frank,

I would like to motion to promote RC1 as the 4.9.0 release. Any subsequent fixes or changes can go in a new minor release. This is an official motion to the MetaCRS PSC to adopt this RC as a final release.

  http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.0RC1.tar.gz
  http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.0RC1.zip

Howard