[Proj] PROJ 4.9.0RC1

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Sep 13 18:33:46 EST 2014

Folks,

I have discovered that PROJ.4 was left with a hanging beta
again some time ago without my following up on the release.
Grr, I'm lame!  Anyways, Howard Butler and I have made a
pass through open bugs and fixed some.  Howard has also
introduced CMake support for PROJ.4 (though the automake
way is also still supported).

Source is at:

  http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.0RC1.tar.gz
  http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.0RC1.zip

I would appreciate feedback before finalizing the release in the coming
week.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com