[Proj] PROJ 4.9.0RC1

Charles Karney charles.karney at sri.com
Tue Sep 16 15:57:11 EST 2014

On 2014-09-13 19:33, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I have discovered that PROJ.4 was left with a hanging beta
> again some time ago without my following up on the release.
> Grr, I'm lame!  Anyways, Howard Butler and I have made a
> pass through open bugs and fixed some.  Howard has also
> introduced CMake support for PROJ.4 (though the automake
> way is also still supported).
>
> Source is at:
>
> http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.0RC1.tar.gz
> http://download.osgeo.org/proj/proj-4.9.0RC1.zip
>
> I would appreciate feedback before finalizing the release in the coming
> week.

Build problems (Fedora 20):

via autoconf...

mkdir BUILD-auto
cd BUILD-auto
../configure --prefix=/tmp/proj
make -j10
make install

-->

/bin/sh ../../mkinstalldirs /tmp/proj/share/proj
../src/nad2bin /tmp/proj/share/proj/* < *.lla
/bin/sh: line 3: *.lla: No such file or directory
nad2bin failed to install /tmp/proj/share/proj/*

via cmake...

mkdir BUILD-cmake
cd BUILD-cmake
cmake ..

-->

-- Configuring done
CMake Error at src/lib_proj.cmake:250 (add_library):
   Cannot find source file:

     pj_healpix.c

Call Stack (most recent call first):
   src/CMakeLists.txt:3 (include)