[Proj] Release Estimate?

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Mon Feb 16 12:39:20 EST 2015

> On Feb 12, 2015, at 6:41 AM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim at gunduz.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 2015-02-04 at 11:06 -0500, Charles Karney wrote:
>> I would like to know the answer to this too.  I don't like seeing an
>> important package slipping into orphan status.
>
> Is any of the developers following this list? I also want to learn the
> release date.

I can try to revive this one. I think the holdup has been that the release process has been done by Frank, and no one really feels comfortable rolling the release. At least that's the case for myself.

I will try to issue of a new RC by the end of this week. No new features, but if there are have-to-fix bugs that have cropped up since the issue of the last RC, please raise awareness of them.

Sorry this has dropped off the table...

Howard