[Proj] Proj.4 4.9.1: was (Re: Release Estimate?)

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Mon Feb 16 14:33:14 EST 2015

> On Feb 16, 2015, at 12:25 PM, Mikael Rittri <Mikael.Rittri at carmenta.com> wrote:
>
> Well, I was a little sad to see that https://trac.osgeo.org/proj/ticket/177 has
> been moved to 4.9.1, although it is marked as Fixed.
> But maybe there were problems with the test data.

I would like to propose that we abandon 4.9.0 altogether and issue 4.9.1 RC1. There has been significant activity in the tree since the 4.9.0 RC2, there's confusion about the release status, there are a few big bugs that should be cleaned up, and the proj release cycle is so damn long that we should get stuff done while the iron is hot.

Howard