[Proj] (no subject)

support at mnspoint.com support at mnspoint.com
Fri Feb 27 05:16:09 EST 2015

Hello,

maybe you should first figure out what is the input system exactly? what
is the input ellipsoid and datum .. then figure out what is the output
system exactly (ellipsoid is WGS84, but does it have any datum, maybe
WGS84 also) .. then use cs2cs .. since you have no projection in either
side you can use proj=latlong as a pseudo projection .. (somebody else
might be better to explain how cs2cs exactly works) .. see also:

https://trac.osgeo.org/proj/wiki/man_cs2cs

Janne.

Artur Bercik kirjoitti 24.10.2014 09:26:

> Dear Proj list members:
>
> Being a very new in this field, could someone answer me about the following problem:
>
> I have a pair of Geodetic Latitude and Geodetic Longitude (50.89524, 117.69043).
> How can I convert it into Latitude and Longitude with WGS84 Ellepsoid?
>
> Thanks in the advance.
>
> Artur

Links:
------