[Proj] Proj 4.9.1RC4 Released

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Sat Feb 28 15:58:25 EST 2015

On 02/28/2015 09:45 PM, Howard Butler wrote:
> This issue is holding me up from motioning to release 4.9.1.
> If people do not think this issue warrants holding things up,
> I will simply remove this test and wait for someone with experience
> with both the healpix coordinate tests and signed zeros to fix things up.

Disabling the three troublesome tests reported in #255 is reasonable in
my opinion. I'm not sure to what extent you want to remove the test,
removing testvarious entirely seems a bit much.

I've ignore the failing tests in the Debian package build for the time
being, to prevent the small number of architecture specific test
failures from failing the entire build.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--