[Proj] Proj 4.9.1RC4 Released

Charles Karney charles.karney at sri.com
Tue Mar 3 09:34:58 EST 2015

To stay consistent with our previous (4.8.0) build of proj on Windows,
I'd like to build proj as a shared library.  However this triggers a
warning

nad2nad can't be build with a DLL proj4 library you need a static lib

Can anyone explain the origin of this warning?  I note that the nad2nad
executable gets created OK with the shared library and that it can
report its usage when given no arguments.