[Proj] Github migration complete

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Fri May 22 12:23:57 EST 2015

> On May 22, 2015, at 11:18 AM, Kralidis,Tom [Ontario] <Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca> wrote:
>
> Thanks Thomas/Howard!
>
> Some questions:
>
> - will the trac instance be available after decommissioning?
> - any interest in turning https://trac.osgeo.org/proj/ into GitHub pages
> (thereby available at http://osgeo.github.io/proj.4/ ?  I offer to
> implement this and setup/deploy

I definitely have interest in that. I guess the plan was to only decomission the ticket creation capabiltiy, and leave the rest standing for as long as reasonable, with pointers to the github system for code/tickets going forward. Maybe this strategy is too confusing.

I was planning to leave the wiki pages alone, but we’d happily take some contribution on that front if you’re interested in porting it over and bring it up to date.

Thanks!

Howard