[Proj] EPSG-Code Definition for MGI

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Mon Nov 2 11:47:02 EST 2015

> On Nov 2, 2015, at 8:01 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
>
> To my knowledge http://spatialreference.org is rather dated (on the
> respective OSGeo server I see only file timestamps older than several
> years).

Indeed http://spatialreference.org is out of data with respect to current the EPSG database and recent GDAL/proj.4 code that exercises it. It needs an owner. http://epsg.io is more up-to-date, but sr.org does try to be more than just the EPSG database. It also has a lot of google juice. I have a stack of emails that represent bug reports for it too for anyone who wants to step up and own it.

Howard