No subject

Tue Nov 10 08:34:52 EST 2015

lution must be to include time dependent coordinates systems and epoch tran=
sformation within the software stack, but that is a far reaching change.  I=
 guess it must start in the definition and conversion software.

In the meantime it is possible to use workarounds such as defining custom c=
oordinate systems for specific epochs,  as in the http://proj4.org/htpd.htm=
l approach.

Cheers
Chris

SG
> 6318 are epoch 2010.0, following:
>   http://geodesy.noaa.gov/CORS/coords.shtml
>
> But, it's not clear to me how to represent a different epoch, or to talk =
about
> velocities in EPSG or proj4 at all.
>
> So, I suspect you have to transform to the standard epoch in some frame,
> and then to another frame, and then to the epoch you want.

This message contains information, which may be in confidence and may be su=
bject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must n=
ot peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have r=
eceived this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665=
 463 or info at linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts n=
o responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after i=
ts transmission from LINZ. Thank You.