[Proj] etmerc original author Knud Poder turns 90.

Davide Cesari dcesari at arpa.emr.it
Thu Oct 29 03:22:10 EST 2015

Sorry for erroneously reposting this message to the mailing list, I was
so caught in the interesting reading that I hit a wrong button in my
mailing program,
	Davide

On 28/10/2015 14:56, Thomas Knudsen wrote:
> As described in a recent thread, for the next release, proj.4 will
> switch the default transverse mercator implementation from tmerc to etmerc.

Dott**(0.5) Davide Cesari
ARPA-Emilia Romagna, Servizio IdroMeteoClima
NWP modelling - Modellistica numerica previsionale
Tel. +39 051525926