[Proj] Proj.4 4.9.2 Released

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Mon Aug 15 10:48:39 EST 2016

All,

In keeping with our annual(ish) release cycle corresponding around FOSS4G time, I'd like to get the ball rolling on a 4.9.3 Proj.4 release. There are release notes to write, a number of PRs to decide on merging [1] and any last minute items to attack.

The automated tests are currently passing for master for both Linux [2] and Windows [3].

I will produce a 4.9.3RC1 this afternoon, and we'll go from there. Please consider this your call for issues, updates, or fixes.

Howard

[1] https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/pulls
[2] https://travis-ci.org/OSGeo/proj.4
[3] https://ci.appveyor.com/project/OSGeo/proj-4