[Proj] Proj 4.9.3 RC3 Released

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 30 06:30:03 EST 2016

On 08/29/16 22:37, Kristian Evers wrote:
> I'm not near a unix computer this week, but I am sure someone else will cover that.

RC3 also builds fine on all release architectures in Debian, see:

  https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=proj&suite=experimental

Earlier rebuilds of all reverse dependencies in Debian with RC1 [0]
revealed that gpx2shp needed a patch to handle the renamed PI defines in
projects.h, this was fixed quickly and the patch has been forwarded
upstream:

  https://osdn.jp/ticket/browse.php?group_id=1425&tid=36561

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-gis/2016/08/msg00011.html

Kind Regards,