[Proj] [MetaCRS] Motion: Promote Proj.4 4.9.3RC3 to Final Release

Thomas Knudsen knudsen.thomas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:22:38 EST 2016

Since I have not had any time left for testing, I will refrain from voting
(+0). This should not be considered as an indication of distrust - I am
fully confident that the testing carried out so far is as good as it gets
... so feel free to consider this as any fractional or integral value
between (and including) +0 and +1.

/thomas