[Proj] Times projection

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Wed Jul 27 17:30:26 EST 2016

Hi Michael,

There wasn't, but I don't see why we shouldn't have it in proj.4. The projection is quite simple so I have already implemented it. So far it exists as a pull request on GitHub https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/pull/400. I'll wait a few days before I merge it with master. It would be great if you could test it and check if it works as expected.

Kristian