[Proj] Support for Modified Krovak projection

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Thu Jun 9 05:24:07 EST 2016

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the late reply. Im giving the Krovak projection code a big overhaul at the moment (see https://github.com/OSGeo/proj.4/pull/385) and while searching for more information about the projection I stumbled across your kind offer to supply the code for the modified versions of the projection.

The best way for you to contribute is to make a pull request on Github. If you're not familiar with git and Github I'll do my best to help you get started.

Regards,
Kristian Evers