[Proj] ECEF to UTM - no sure how to do this

Antoine Cottin a.cottin at carbomap.com
Tue Mar 8 15:18:42 EST 2016

Hello list,

I’m trying to convert some ECEF data to UTM zone 33N (WGS84) in a C++ application. My code is working but the results are not correct as the data are skewed along an axis.

I’ve adapted the example code available on the wiki about pj_transform but wonder if there is anything special to consider in term of coordinates order for the ECEF input as the X,Y,Z might not be obvious? and I believe it’s the reason for the skewed results...

Any pointer welcome.
Best regards.
Antoine
-----------------------